work with us!
Do you love cheese? Are you a friendly person who enjoys like-minded people?
curds&co is the perfect fit for you.
As a cheesemonger at curds&co, all your learning and training happens on the job. The way we approach cheese, customer service, and teaching is different from other cheese shops, so we want to make sure you feel completely in the know when you step behind the counter! This job requires a love of all things dairy, interacting with awesome customers, and using your visual creativity to support your environment.
- Evening/weekend/holiday availability; minimum of 12 hours/week
- Ability to lift a heavy wheel of cheese
- A self-proclaimed foodie who’s kind, enthusiastic, and creative
- Interest in teaching and growing with our team
Compensation, Benefits, Availability:
- Base Pay of $17/hour PLUS $2-6/hour (seasonally dependent) from our Admin Fee. For each year of experience in food service, +$.25.
- Matching 401K after 6 months of employment.
- Employee & family discounts.
- “Shift cheese” for at home learning/enjoyment.
- Flexible work schedule with room for growth.
- Weekday, weekend, and evening shifts available; 12-24 hours/week.
Interested? Please send a resume, cover letter, and 2-3 refrences to info[at]curdsandco[dot]com with the subject “Application: Cheesemonger [YOUR NAME]” and our hiring team will get back to you soon!